Qantas has announced details of its new lounges at the Tom Bradley International Terminal in Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and at the Hong Kong International Airport. The new Business Lounge at LAX will open in phases with the first phase opening in April 2014 and the last phase completed in second half of the year.
The new 600-seat Business Lounge at Los Angeles will be managed by Qantas and jointly owned by Qantas, Cathay Pacific and British Airways.
Lounge features include –
- Menus inspired by a mix of local West Coast US and Asian cuisines;
- A dining area offering fresh regional food and with a view of the kitchen;
- A wine bar offering signature cocktails, bar snacks and a barista service;
- A circular internal fireplace;
- Seating surrounding a central glass atrium.
A new Qantas First Class Lounge will also open at the Tom Bradley terminal in the second half of 2014.