Hawaiian Airlines has announced plans to offer premium economy seating, dubbed Extra Comfort Economy, on its long-haul flights from June of next year.
The new seating class will be introduced on all Hawaiian Airlines Airbus A330 aircraft on June 1, 2014 with bookings available from early January.
All 40 Preferred Seats in rows 11-14 and 33-34 on the aircraft will be converted to Extra Comfort seats.
Features of the new class include –
- Five inches of extra leg room (36 inches total leg room);
- Priority boarding at the departure gate;
- Complimentary on-demand in-seat entertainment featuring movies, TV shows and more;
- Individual electrical power outlets for charging electronic devices;
- Complimentary pillow and blanket (on all domestic routes);
- Souvenir pillow and blanket set (on international routes only);
- Premium meal selections (on international routes only);